Customers today are more in control of the buying process than ever before. And companies are scrambling to keep up with the technological demands of delivering, managing, and measuring superior customer experience. Come join us for a conversation on how to leverage technology to best meet the needs of increasingly sophisticated customers! We’ll be taking a deep dive into how to address the structural, organizational, and technological challenges affecting organizations’ ability to meet the needs of customers – and best practices to meet these challenges head on. This day of learning and conversation is tailor-made for senior executives responsible for driving customer experience.
· Conference attendees will learn how some of the best companies in the world have transformed their approach to customer service and how that transformation has affected financial growth.
· Attendees will discover tools to help them restructure their organizations to refocus on the customer.
· Technology is critical in delivering a customer-centric journey. The conference will inform attendees on new technologies to help deliver and measure seamless customer experience.
Noteworthy speakers at this event include:
· Jeanne Bliss, Customer Experience Expert: Bliss pioneered the role of the Chief Customer Officer, a position she held at Lands’ End, Coldwell Banker, Allstate, and Microsoft.
· Emily Leahy, Manager of User Experience Strategy and Intercontinental Hotels Group: She is responsible for leading continuous improvement of the web customer experience for IHG’s nine brands, which include Holiday Inn, Hotel Indigo, and Crowne Plaza.
The event will be held on September 17, 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia at the Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta hotel.