ATLANTA,GA– April 01, 2016– Seven Georgia companies were listed among the Q1 2016 edition of the Cybersecurity 500, a global compilation of leading companies who provide cybersecurity solutions and services.
The Georgia companies that made the cut include:
- #4 Dell SecureWorks Atlanta/Perimeter
- #40 Pindrop Security Midtown Atlanta
- #370 NexDefense Buckhead/Atlanta
- #405 TargetProof Midtown Atlanta
- #414 Ionic Security Midtown Atlanta
- #432 Damballa Midtown Atlanta
- #466 Mobile Active Defense Buckhead/Atlanta
The Cybersecurity 500 creates awareness and recognition for the most innovative cybersecurity companies – ranging from the largest and most recognizable brands, to VC backed start-ups and emerging players, to small firms with potentially game-changing technologies, to solution providers poised for growth around productized or vertically focused services.
Check out the full list here: www.Cybersecurity500.com