ATLANTA, GA –July 10, 2018–The National Technology Security Coalition announced its agenda for the second annual NTSC National CISO Policy Conference from July 17, 2018, in Washington D.C. CISOs and senior technology security executives from across the nation will discuss national cybersecurity policy issues affecting the CISO community and their organizations with members of Congress and federal regulatory leaders.
The agenda includes:
Keynote: Active Cyber Defense for the Private Sector CISO
- Geoff Hancock, Principal, Advanced Cybersecurity Group
Panel: Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Tonya Ugoretz, Director of the Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Center (CTIIC) at ODNI
- Andrea R. Roddy, Chief, Security Engineering Services, NSA
- Pete Chronis, CISO, Turner
- Moderator: Marci McCarthy, CEO and President, T.E.N.
Keynote: Multicloud and its Impact on Public Policy
- Bikash Koley, CTO, Juniper Networks
Panel: Data Privacy and Security
- Greg Silberman, Chief Privacy Officer, Cylance Inc.
- Pedro Pavón, Senior Managing Counsel, Oracle
- Robert Ball, Chief Business Development Officer and General Counsel, Ionic Security
- Moderator: Mauricio F. Paez, Partner, Jones Day
Keynote: DHS’ Cybersecurity Priorities
- Rick Driggers, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Cybersecurity and Communications, U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Presentation: Annual Threat Report
- Suzanne Kelly, CEO and Publisher, The Cipher Brief
Fireside Chat: The Federal Government’s Role in Cyber Deterrence
- Lt. General Kevin McLaughlin (Ret)., President, Kevin McLaughlin Associates
- Led by Suzanne Kelly, CEO and Publisher, The Cipher Brief
Our prestigious board of CISOs represents leading companies including Aaron’s, Aflac, AIG, AutoNation, Cox Automotive, Discover Financial Services, Dollar Tree, Ellie Mae, Globe Life, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services, Huntington Bank, IAC/InterActiveCorp, Johnson & Johnson, MassMutual, Mastercard, Mercer, Motorola Mobility, NCR, Ohio State University, Synovus, TaxSlayer, Technology Association of Georgia, TransUnion, Turner, United Airlines, US Bank, Voya Financial, Western Digital, and Worldpay.
To learn more about attending or underwriting the NTSC National CISO Policy Conference, contact:
NTSC Associate Director
About the National Technology Security Coalition (NTSC)
The National Technology Security Coalition (NTSC) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization that serves as the preeminent advocacy voice for Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) across the nation. Through dialogue, education, and government relations, we unite both public and private sector stakeholders around policies that improve national cybersecurity standards and awareness.