FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Assurant, Georgia Tech, Rollins/Orkin and SunTrust
To Speak At TAG BPM CPO Roundtable May 4th
Event to be held on Wednesday, May 4th, 2016 at the UGA Terry
College of Business Executive Education Center
ATLANTA, GA—April 28th, 2016— Technology Association of Georgia Business Process Management kicks off a series of C-level Panels with TAG BPM CPO Roundtable to be held May 4th, 2016 from 5:30pm – 7:00pm at the University of Georgia Terry College of Business Executive Education Center.
The CPO Roundtable will feature a panel of current and former CPOs from leading organizations, including Assurant, Georgia Tech, Rollins/Orkin and SunTrust. Panelists will include:
- Moderator: Ian O’Brien- Vice President of Supply Chain at the American Cancer Society, the largest health related non-profit in the United States. Ian and his team partner with ACS staff to transform their supply chain practices, including sourcing, procurement, logistics, and supply chain systems.
- Mark Bliese- Rollins, Inc. Director of Supplier Development & Procurement, with responsibilities that include direct and indirect procurement, warehousing and distribution, inventory management, travel, print services, and procure-to-pay.
- Shaun Kelly- Shaun has been with Assurant for 19 years. During his successful tenure, he has held a variety of senior leadership roles spanning a diverse set of disciplines including but not limited to Operations Management, Service Delivery Strategy, large scale, multi-function, multi-client Servicing Center Management, Product Management & Procurement.
- Tim Mueller- Tim Mueller is Executive Vice President and Head of Enterprise Core Services. In this role Tim is responsible for the Strategic Sourcing Management, Corporate Real Estate & Workplace, and Aviation businesses.
- Ajay Patel- Ajay Patel is currently the Director of Purchasing at the Georgia Institute of Technology. He has over 15 years of direct and indirect procurement experience overseeing a variety of commodities in various industries including higher education, automotive, utilities, apparel, textiles and consumer goods.
Past TAG BPM events have drawn crowds of over 90 company influencers.
To learn more and to register for the Roundtable, visit http://bit.ly/1SgSp8M
For additional information, contact Zubair Hossain, TAG Associate Director of Corporate Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-920-2011.
About the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
TAG is the leading technology industry association in the state, serving more than 30,000 members through regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Middle Georgia, and Savannah. TAG’s mission is to educate, promote, and unite Georgia’s technology community to foster an innovative and connected marketplace that stimulates and enhances a tech-based economy.
The association provides networking and educational programs; celebrates Georgia’s technology leaders and companies; and advocates for legislative action that enhances the state’s economic climate for technology. TAG hosts over 200 events each year and serves as an umbrella organization for 35 professional societies. For more information visit the TAG website at www.tagonline.org.