DULUTH, GA– January 4, 2018– Navigating the GDPR – A one day intensive workshop is for data security and protection professionals serious about their organization’s GDPR readiness e orts. The event will take place February 28th, 2018 in Atlanta from 9am to 4pm.
GDPR experts from CompliancePoint, SolarWinds and Kelly Drye & Warren will provide a structured learning path to understanding your organization’s GDPR compliance requirements.
Workshop content will include:
- Hands-on day of GDPR readiness road mapping
- What you need to know about the GDPR and the steps necessary to comply
- Data Mapping walk through
- Working documents and tools to take back to your organization and use in your readiness e orts • Networking opportunities with others working towards the same GDPR compliance goals
- Real world solutions to GDPR challenges
The event will take place February 28th at the Weston Buckhead, Atlanta from 9am-4pm. Registration includes a full day of information, continental breakfast and bu et lunch.
Register or learn more at https://info.compliancepoint.com/gdpr-2.28.18