ATLANTA, GA– August 6, 2016– CyberLaunch, the leading accelerator for information security and machine learning startups, today announced its inaugural ‘Demo Day,’ for Thursday, Aug. 25, at Atlanta Tech Village. Accredited investors, entrepreneurs and media are invited to attend a private viewing of the accelerators’ first seven startups. Demo Day attendees will have the opportunity to meet with each startup founder, network with investors and executives from the corporate community, and get to know some of CyberLaunch’s 140+ mentors. The event will also include a Startup Showcase, featuring 20 additional startups, and a panel on information security and machine learning, consisting of global industry experts.
“Information security and machine learning are two tech industries poised for exponential growth in the coming years,” said Christopher Klaus, CyberLaunch co-founder and serial entrepreneur. “CyberLaunch’s inaugural cohort consists of companies that will become pacesetters in meeting current and future demands for security, productivity and efficiency. We couldn’t be happier with the startups’ accomplishments and are thankful to have played a small part in their journey to change the world.”
CyberLaunch’s Summer 2016 class is comprised of seven startups from the San Francisco Bay Area, Boston and Atlanta, including:
● Cinchapi: Cinchapi is an intelligent platform that uses machine learning and natural language to give meaning to disparate data in real time. Instantly answer critical business questions using on-demand insights from all your data. cinchapi.com
● CyberDot: CyberDot helps SMBs address cyber security risks by providing a platform with essential security components and an online marketplace. cyberdot.com
● DiaScan: DiaScan’s software assists radiologists in hospitals and clinical trials by efficiently analyzing and classifying lung tumors.diascan.co
● LinkSquares: LinkSquares uses machine learning/NLP to identify key data and liabilities in contracts. linksquares.com
● RealFactor: RealFactor provides secure, fine-grained location, time, and authentication data using secure tokens via smart devices.realfactor.io
● Securolytics: Securolytics is a cost-effective security information and events management (SIEMS) that automates data collection, analysis, threat prioritization, and risk remediation across a wide range of devices and is future proofed for the Internet of Things (IoT).https://securolytics.io
● Vyrill: Vyrill offers a one-stop dashboard for digital marketing teams to manage videos by product ID across multiple platforms, products, and languages, gaining insights on consumer engagement while tracking competition. vyrill.com
About Demo Day
When: Thursday, Aug. 25 from 3:00-8:30 p.m.
Where: Atlanta Tech Village, 3423 Piedmont Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30305
Registration: Accredited investors please contact Kyle Grossman (kyle(at)cyberlaunch(dot)vc) for complimentary registration. Entrepreneurs can register at (demoday.cyberlaunch.vc).
The CyberLaunch Approach
CyberLaunch selects up to 10 cybersecurity and machine learning startups per cohort, providing deep strategic coaching, seed capital, mentorship, and access to c-level executives. The highly structured program begins by focusing on market and product fit; customer discovery; mentor and investor introductions, and validating proof of concepts. By the end of the 12-week experience, CyberLaunch startups will have positioned their companies for success and established a scalable and repeatable business model.
Applications are now being accepted for the Winter 2017 Cohort. Startups can apply now at (cyberlaunch.vc/apply). For more information on CyberLaunch, follow the accelerator @CyberLaunchVC on Twitter and Facebook.