ATLANTA, GA– June 21, 2016– The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA), the global trade association representing the payments technology industry, will host Atlanta’s fintech world on the campus of Georgia Tech at TRANSACT Tech ATL on June 28. TRANSACT Tech ATL brings merchants, tech companies, investment and VC firms, and financial institutions together for a full day of fintech education and networking. Topics include startup disruption and innovation, how to invest in payments, the merchant perspective, and the evolution of financial technology. Space is limited, and registration is open at: http://www.electran.org/conferences-events/2016-transact-tech-atl/.
“Payments technology is changing rapidly in Atlanta and across the country,” said ETA CEO Jason Oxman. “TRANSACT Tech ATL is a unique opportunity for industry executives to make new connections and keep their businesses relevant, secure and growing.”
As the nonprofit trade association of the payments technology industry, ETA represents more than five hundred of the world’s largest and most innovative companies. From partnerships between banks and startups to peer-to-peer lending, financial institutions, merchants and tech companies are linking up to revolutionize this growing industry. TRANSACT Tech ATL lets industry titans connect with innovative disruptors and delve into the future of financial services.
Event highlights include:
- Disruption and Innovation featuring ATDC FinTech Entrepreneur in Residence Thiago Olsen and CEOs from innovative start-ups including Split, GreenLight Me, and Funding University
- Investing in the Payments Landscape with Payscape Co-CEO and CFO Adam Bloomston
- The Merchant Perspective on Payments featuring The Home Depot and RaceTrac
- Cybersecurity of the Future: How to Stay One Step Ahead of the Hackers
- The Evolution of the Processors – a discussion with industry titans on changing consumer and industry needs.
Transaction Tech ATL is the latest in ETA’s series of networking and educational events in the fast-growing technology hubs around the country. Registration is now open, with rates starting at $49.00. Onsite registration will also be available.
The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA) is the global trade association representing more than 500 payments and technology companies.