ATLANTA (July 26, 2016) – The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG), one of the nation’s largest state trade organizations dedicated to technology and innovation, recently released its Georgia Diversity in Technology Game Changers: Who’s Who list in the current issue of the organization’s Hub Magazine.
The list identifies minority and women innovators who are leading the Peach State’s technology industry. This year the list of executives included on the list were:
- Jackie Parker, Arketi Group
- Baha Zeidan, Azalea Health
- Felecia Jones Francis, Black Data Processing Associates (BDPA)
- Richard Makerson, BlueFletch Mobile
- Tope Awotona, Calendly
- Joan Herbig, ControlScan
- Dipan Patel, Cox Communications
- Stephanie K. Mains, GE Industrial Solutions
- Chau Nguyen, Hirewire
- Dr. Lonnie Johnson, Johnson Battery Technologies
- Paul Judge, Judge Ventures
- Brooke Beach, Kevy
- Lori Brewer, LBA Ware
- Jose Marquez, Latinos in Information Sciences and Technology Association (LISTA)
- Michael Noel, Manheim North America
- Wei-Chun Tai, Mosley Ventures
- Jewel Burks, Partpic
- Dawn Whaley, Sharecare
- Roger Lopez, Sideqik
- Ajeet Rohatgi Ph.D. , Suniva
- Carlos Batista, SunTrust
- Jacqui Chew, TEDxPeachtree
- Osama Hashmi, Vitamin C
- Jacqueline P. Rushin, Women in Technology (WIT) Inc.
- Norman Gregory Wells, YP.com
The issue, which features Teresa L. White, President of Columbus, Georgia-based Aflac U.S., on the cover, also profiles Fayetteville, GA; showcases Georgia’s inclusive technology thought leaders and “Upstarts”; as well as recap the biggest technology headlines and more.
HUB Magazine is the only statewide publication that’s exclusively dedicated to Georgia’s vibrant Technology community.
View the digital version of the magazine at:
About Hub Magazine
Hub Magazine features timely news, ideas, people and trends that are at the intersection of Georgia’s Emerging technology community. Published quarterly, HUB Magazine reaches a potential 30,000 + subscribers via print and digital distribution. Learn more at: www.hubga.com
About The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
TAG is the leading technology industry association in the state, serving more than 30,000 members through regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Middle Georgia, and Savannah. TAG’s mission is to educate, promote, and unite Georgia’s technology community to foster an innovative and connected marketplace that stimulates and enhances a tech-based economy.
The association provides networking and educational programs; celebrates Georgia’s technology leaders and companies; and advocates for legislative action that enhances the state’s economic climate for technology. TAG hosts over 200 events each year and serves as an umbrella organization for 34 professional societies.
For more information visit the TAG website at www.tagonline.org