Gimme, maker of innovative unattended retail technology that provides executives with sales, cash, inventory, and service data, today announced the public availability of AutoDrive, a newly-developed software designed for micro markets and traditional vending machines that automates the inventory process from start to finish.
Check out video highlights from the AutoDrive launch party: https://youtu.be/8cgAIp85ZHk
AutoDrive completely transforms the way companies will service micro markets and vending machines. The software automatically identifies products, their placement, and inventory levels using computer vision and is verified by humans. This eliminates errors and manual effort from warehouse staff and route drivers. Route drivers can now shift focus from tracking products to delivering amazing customer experiences.
- The software is remarkably simple to use, requiring only two short steps.
Fill the point of sale with pre-picked products.
- Use the Gimme Field app with AutoDrive to video record every product. For stacker drink machines or boxes of candy, some assumptions will be made — if the camera can’t see products, it can’t track it. Video is then sent from the device to the Gimme cloud for processing and a human review for accuracy. A perfect inventory count is delivered by the end of the driver’s day.
AutoDrive features include:
- Perfect planograms, perfect inventories, automatically every time. Get the benefits of a full inventory each visit.
- Automatically Identify and count products without your field personnel spending time counting products.
- Unmatched audit capabilities with stored photographic records from every visit.
- Add-on to Markets and Vending apps: no new apps for your field personnel to have to download or switch over to.
AutoDrive is available for purchase today, with an unlimited usage license for up to 10 routes for $30,000 per year, and an additional $4,000 per year for additional routes. Pricing includes software training and assistance with team deployment. AutoDrive must be used with the Gimme Markets app or Gimme Vending app.
To learn more about AutoDrive, please visit http://www.gimmevending.com/autodrive.
Gimme makes unattended retail a reality. The company builds award-winning mobility and tracking tools to manage unmanned retail locations, like vending machines and micro-markets, helping their customers increase productivity and profitability. Gimme’s award-winning and patented plug-and-play solution delivers valuable data, like purchasing patterns, and provides operators with better cash accountability, inventory tracking, and machine status data. This translates into fewer stockouts, faster warehousing and restocking, and streamlined product planning. For more information, visit http://www.gimmevending.com or connect with Gimme on Twitter.
# # #