LONDON –August 30, 2016– The GSMA and the Metro Atlanta Chamber today announced that more than 30 speakers are confirmed for the ‘GSMA Mobility Live! – North America’ conference being held in Atlanta, 1-2 November 2016. The conference programme will bring together leading executives from the mobile industry and beyond, including representatives from AT&T, Cisco, Coca-Cola, Facebook, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Intel, Intercontinental Hotels, Syniverse, Vodafone, VMware and Worldpay.
The event is a collaboration between the GSMA and the Metro Atlanta Chamber, merging the previously separate ‘Mobile 360 – North America’ and ‘Mobility LIVE!’ events. The combined event will provide a dynamic forum to explore the trends and issues shaping the mobile world both in the greater Atlanta area and across North America. The two-day conference will address topics such as 5G, cyber security, digital health, FinTech, the Internet of Things and smart cities, among many others.
“The GSMA is delighted to be returning to Atlanta for a third consecutive year with a significantly expanded show in partnership with the Metro Atlanta Chamber,” said Michael O’Hara, Chief Marketing Officer at the GSMA. “The North America region is at the forefront of mobile innovation and this is reflected in our world-class speaker line-up, which features thought leaders from across the mobile ecosystem and from vertical sectors including automotive, consumer goods, leisure and sports.”
“We’re thrilled to welcome the newly combined GSMA Mobility Live! – North America to Atlanta for a bigger conference with more event features,” said Hala Moddelmog, president and CEO of the Metro Atlanta Chamber. “As the #1 mobile-friendly city in the US, a world leader in mobile payments, and a #3 metro area for mobile performance, our region is excited to host more than a thousand mobility professionals expected to attend this year’s event.”
Confirmed speakers for GSMA Mobility Live! – North America to date include:
- Steve Cannon, CEO, AMB Group
- Jared Miller, CTO, AMB Sports and Entertainment
- Daphne Gottschalk, Head of Innovation Program, Amdocs
- Andy Peart, CMO and CSO, Artificial Solutions
- Cameron Coursey, VP, Product Development, AT&T
- Glenn Lurie, President and CEO, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Operations, AT&T
- Mike Zeto, Executive Director, AT&T Smart Cities,
- AT&T Kevin Wade, Director, Solutions Marketing, Blue Planet,
- Ciena Arvind Satyam, MD, Global Business Development, Smart+Connected Communities, Cisco
- Chris Dennis, Global Product Strategy, Freestyle, The Coca-Cola Company
- Steve Robb, SVP, Security Marketing and Product Strategy, ControlScan
- Mike Burgiss, VP Strategy, Mobility, Cox Automotive
- John Dwyer, President, Cricket Wireless
- Sabina Saksena, Founder and CEO,
- CytiLife Radhika Subramanian, CEO, Emcien Corporation
- Jane Schachtel, Global Head of Technology and Telco Strategy, Facebook
- Jessica Rosenworcel, Commissioner, FCC
- Andy Davies, Senior Director, IoT Solutions, Flex
- Dr. Natasha Tamaskar, VP and Head of Cloud and Mobile Strategy and Ecosystem, GENBAND
- Yoav Schreiber, COO and Business Development, GlassBox
- Bruce Snell, Cybersecurity and Privacy Director, Intel Security
- Bill Keen, VP, Mobile Solutions, Digital Guest Experience and Applied Discovery, Intercontinental Hotels Group
- Don A. Bailey, Founder, Lab Mouse Security Dori Gurwitz, VP New Business, LISNR
- Hala Moddelmog, President and CEO, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Nirav Desai, Principal Healthcare Strategist, Mobiquity
- Joel Evans, Co-Founder, VP Cloud and Mobile Transformation, Mobiquity
- Rajiv Dholakia, VP Products and Business Development, Nok Nok Labs
- Kwame Johnson, Executive Director, PowerMyLearning
- Mary Clark, CMO, Syniverse
- Eitan Cohen, CEO and Co-Founder, TechSee Augmented Vision
- Hannu Verkasalo, CEO and Founder, Verto Analytics
- Noah Wasmer, SVP, Mobile Products, VMware
- June Sugiyama, Director, Vodafone Foundation Americas
- Todd McGuire, Chief Strategy Officer, Worldpay
Sponsors and partners for the event include AT&T (Platinum Sponsor); Huawei (Global Industry Supporter); Bluetube, Home Depot, SAP and Syniverse (Silver Sponsors).
Register Today for GSMA Mobility Live! – North America
Registration for GSMA Mobility Live! – North America is now open at http://www.mobile360series.com/north-america/#register. A 25 per cent ‘early bird’ discount on conference passes is being offered for a limited period.
Get Involved at GSMA Mobility Live! – North America
GSMA Mobility Live! – North America is part of the GSMA’s Mobile 360 Series of global conferences. For more information, including how to attend, exhibit or sponsor, please visit: www.mobile360series.com/north-america/. Follow the latest developments and updates on Twitter, using the #GSMAMOBILITYLIVE hashtag or following @GSMA, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Mobile360Series and LinkedIn on www.linkedin.com/company/gsma-mobile-360-series.
About the GSMA
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting nearly 800 operators with almost 300 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset and device makers, software companies, equipment providers and internet companies, as well as organisations in adjacent industry sectors. The GSMA also produces industry-leading events such as Mobile World Congress, Mobile World Congress Shanghai and the Mobile 360 Series conferences.
For more information, please visit the GSMA corporate website at www.gsma.com. Follow the GSMA on Twitter: @GSMA.
About the Metro Atlanta Chamber
The Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC) serves as a catalyst for a more prosperous and vibrant region. To advance economic growth and improve metro Atlanta’s quality of place, MAC is focused on starting, growing and recruiting companies to the 29-county metro Atlanta region. The Chamber is also focused on growing the region’s innovation economy by promoting and strengthening connections to drive Atlanta’s innovation and entrepreneurial culture. MAC is committed to being an active voice for the business community, serving as an advocate for a competitive business climate and telling Atlanta’s story.
For more information, visit www.metroatlantachamber.com