Jabian Consulting is proud to welcome seven new employees to the team. Coming from a variety of professional backgrounds, these consultants join Jabian at a time of tremendous growth for the firm:
- Lauren Parkerson as a Consultant. Lauren graduated from Georgia Institute of Technology with a BS in International Affairs and Modern Languages. She was previously with Booz Allen Hamilton.
- Blake Davage as a Senior Manager. He holds a BS in International Business from James Madison University and his MBA from Georgia Institute of Technology Scheller College of Business. Blake comes to Jabian from Deloitte.
- Matthew Ferstle as a Manager. Matthew is a graduate of Michigan State University where he earned a BA in Supply Chain Management. He was previously with Newell Rubbermaid and Ernst & Young.
- Jenna Rodrigues as a Consultant. She holds a BA in Interpersonal and Organizational Communication from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She joins Jabian from IBM.
- Andrew Thompson as a Senior Manager. Andrew holds a BE in Mechanical Engineering from Vanderbilt University and a MBA in Strategy and Operations from Emory University Goizueta School of Business. He comes to Jabian from Delta Airlines.
- Scott Roberts as a Director. Scott boasts a background in Consulting, industry, and military service – serving as a Captain in the 18th Corps Field Artillery for eight years. He was previously with Point B and Accenture.
- Stephanie Johnson as a Senior Manager. She graduated from Northeastern University with a BS in International Business and Finance. She joins Jabian from Ernst & Young.
Jabian Consulting is a strategic management and technology consulting firm with an integrated approach to creating and implementing strategies, enhancing business processes, developing human capital, and better aligning technology – ultimately helping clients become more competitive and profitable. Jabian blends functional expertise, industry knowledge, and senior experience to think strategically and act practically. It’s a Strategy that Works®.
For more information, visit www.jabian.com.