ATLANTA (July 5, 2016) – TAG Education Collaborative (TAG-Ed), the charitable affiliate of the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG), is proud to announce the Inaugural Horizon Awards: a celebration of the interns, mentors and host companies dedicated to broadening Georgia’s future horizons through the TAG-Ed Summer Internship Program. The Horizon Awards will take place on August 3rd from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the King Plow Arts Center.
Event sponsorship is available for companies seeking to show support of interns and/ or mentors while promoting their brands. All sponsors of the Horizon Awards will promote their brand while showing their continued support of STEM education and the TAG-Ed Summer Internship Program. TAG-Ed is offering a wide array of sponsorship opportunities for your company.
- At the $10,000 level, the Presenting Sponsor is integral to the event. The Presenting Sponsor will be the speaker and underwriter for the Pinnacle Award Scholarship, in addition to a featured participant in all event marketing.
- At the $5,000 level, the Program Sponsor will have the opportunity to participate in the awards presentations. In addition, they will be able to market their company through an event display.
- At the $2,500 level, the Award Sponsors will be able sponsor an award and associated prize/ sponsorship and receive event recognition.
- At the $1,500 level, Full Table Sponsors will receive a reserved table for 10, table signage at the event, and their logo on all event marketing
- At the $1,000 level, Half Table Sponsors will receive 5 reserved seats at a table, table signage at the event, and their logo on all event marketing.
Individual tickets for this commemorative event will be available for purchase beginning today, July 5, 2016, and will be available until the event sells out. Individual tickets are $50 each.
For questions about sponsorships or to become a sponsor of The Horizon Awards, please contact Mary Kay Boler at email@example.com or at 470-823-4306.
About TAG Education Collaborative
TAG Education Collaborative is dedicated to developing science, technology, engineering and math initiatives in Georgia. Through partnerships with statewide STEM programs, government organizations, and local businesses, TAG-Ed fosters student interest in STEM in order to increase awareness of the opportunities available through technology careers. TAG-Ed hosts an internship program for high school students, Georgia STEM Day, two team challenges for students interested in web design, and The Vine Event, an annual fundraiser benefiting STEM education. For additional information, visit TAG Education Collaborative or contact Michael Robertson at (404)-920-2038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.