Top tier industry analysts provide invaluable insight to Atlanta tech community
ATLANTA (April 20, 2015) – The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) in partnership with Media Frenzy Global will host the inaugural Market Insights Analyst Conference on Wednesday, April 29th at The Ritz-Carlton Buckhead from 10am-4pm EST.
The Market Insights Conference will include keynote presentations and one-of-a-kind perspectives by expert-led panels from an exceptional line up of top tier industry analysts. Over 100 executives, CMO’s and other technology professionals are expected to attend the event.
“As technology continues to advance, it’s important for Georgia’s innovators, entrepreneurs and investors to identify disruptive trends and assess their impact,” said Tino Mantella, TAG President/CEO. “TAG is proud to present Georgia’s senior level executives with this unique opportunity to learn from an impressive line-up of speakers.”
The Market Insights Conference will feature presentations from some of the best analysts in their respective fields. They are ready to supply participants with new industry knowledge regarding future technology trends and developments, while outlining their potential impact on businesses.
“I have worked with the analyst community for more than 15 years and have a great respect for what they do,” says Sarah Tourville, CEO at Media Frenzy Global.
“I’m therefore thrilled that tech companies in the Atlanta area will be given this unique opportunity to hear from a stellar line up, and have the chance to be a step ahead of their counterparts outside of Georgia.”
Some of the hot topics that will be discussed will touch on relevant trends affecting health, payments and the customer experience, including but not limited to:
- The Disappearance of Payments, particularly examining the Uber Experience
- The Age of the Customer – How to Create the Ultimate Customer Experience
- How Wearables will Change how Businesses Connect with Customers
- Disruptors and Incumbents Face Off in the Mobile Payments Arena
- Information Security – Who Do Customers Trust?
- Where are your opportunities—and risks—in the Health IT space?
- Communications in Healthcare Done Right
- The presenters include the following analysts:
- James Wester, Research Director, IDC
- Daniel Van Dyke, Research Specialist, Javelin Strategy & Research
- Thad Peterson, Senior Analyst, Aite Group
- Nick Holland, Head of Payments, Javelin Strategy & Research
- Megan Burns, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Mike Sapien, Principal Analyst, Ovum
- Nancy Fabozzi, Principal Analyst, Frost & Sullivan
- The conference is for senior level executives from all sectors of the Georgia IT industry. The registration fee for TAG Members is $249 and $299 for non-members. For registration, click here.
About The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
TAG is the leading technology industry association in the state, serving more than 27,000 members through regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Middle Georgia, and Savannah. TAG’s mission is to educate, promote, and unite Georgia’s technology community to foster an innovative and connected marketplace that stimulates and enhances a tech-based economy.
The association provides networking and educational programs; celebrates Georgia’s technology leaders and companies; and advocates for legislative action that enhances the state’s economic climate for technology. TAG hosts over 200 events each year and serves as an umbrella organization for 34 professional societies. For more information visit the TAG website at www.tagonline.org.
About Media Frenzy Global
Media Frenzy Global is an award-winning technology marketing communications agency whose purpose is to harness the media frenzy with passion and excitement to create powerful and meaningful brands. With offices in London and Atlanta, Media Frenzy Global develops targeted and progressive campaigns that help clients build thought leadership and increase market share internationally. Clients include leading Fortune 500 companies as well as small to medium sized disruptive tech companies in Europe and North America. For more information on Media Frenzy Global, visit mediafrenzyglobal.com or follow us on Twitter at @mediafrenzyglob.
Media Contact :: Katie Kern :: Media Frenzy Global :: 678-916-3958:: firstname.lastname@example.org