ATLANTA May 8, 2018 – The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG), the state’s foremost organization devoted to the advancement of Georgia’s technology industry, today announced the 2018 TAG Fintech ADVANCE Award winners at FinTech South 2018 at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, a two-day conference featuring key thought leaders in the industry, as well as current and emerging FinTech leaders from across the globe, in an exchange of insights, innovations and trends fueling tomorrow’s financial tech industry. The winning companies include Ingo Money, Kabbage, Fattmerchant, PrimeRevenue, Safe Banking Systems Software and Patientco. This year’s six TAG FinTech ADVANCE Award winners represent established companies with proven innovative fintech solutions touching supply chain finance, payments, healthcare, processing and other sectors. These companies deliver measurable results and also have a connection to Georgia such as a physical presence, a strategic partner relationship, customers, board members or other affiliations.
Here are more details on this year’s six ADVANCE Award winners:
- Ingo Money – Headquartered in Alpharetta and founded by a Georgia native, Ingo® Money is a push payments technology and risk management company that helps consumers and businesses convert cash, checks and ACH into instant digital payments. Businesses and banks are able to originate corporate disbursements, P2P payments, check deposits and bill payments all funded in real-time to over four billion debit, prepaid, credit, private label credit and mobile wallet accounts.
- Kabbage – Headquartered in Atlanta, Kabbage has pioneered a financial services data and technology platform to provide automated funding to small businesses in minutes. Kabbage leverages data from accounting, online sales, shipping and dozens of other sources to determine performance and to deliver fast, flexible funding in real time.
- Fattmerchant – Opening an Atlanta office in 2017, Fattmerchant is a technology-driven disruptor in the payments industry that has shifted the mindset for effective processing. The company introduced the first omni-channel payment platform to the FinTech industry and has a customer service focus.
- PrimeRevenue – is a worldwide leader in the supply chain finance (SCF) space and allows for global economy efficiency by unlocking cash in corporate financial supply chains. Headquartered in Atlanta, the company also has offices in Prague, Hong Kong & Melbourne. PrimeRevenue manages over $100 billion in transactions and frees up cash for more than 20,000 clients, in over 70 countries.
- Safe Banking Systems Software, LLC – is a specialist provider of anti-money laundering and compliance solutions to the financial services and other industries. Safe Banking Systems Software monitors risk across the enterprise to protect financial assets and reputations while ensuring full compliance with the USA Patriot Act, OFAC and BSA. The company’s primary software development office is located in Georgia.
- Patientco – is a payment technology company headquartered in Atlanta, GA that has reshaped the healthcare payment experience. With world-class payment infrastructure along with intuitive consumer payment tools the company creates a superior billing experience that delivers more payments to health systems.
“We had many compelling applicants for our second annual TAG Fintech ADVANCE Awards and the 2018 winners truly embody and illustrate innovative financial technology solutions,” said Chip Harden, vice president, business development at Softgiving, Inc. and co-chair TAG Fintech ADVANCE Awards. “The ADVANCE Award winners are a testament to the abundant talent and thriving Fintech ecosystem flourishing here in Georgia.”
About TAG FinTech
TAG FinTech was founded in 2010 to address the specific needs of companies, individuals and investors serving the financial industry both domestically and abroad. Financial technology or FinTech encompasses products, solutions, services and information providers, which drive decisions, process payments and facilitate transactions for financial institutions. TAG FinTech’s mission is to build recognition of Georgia as the hub of choice for the world’s leading financial technology providers with the goal of accelerating the accumulation of capital by its members. For more information about TAG FinTech, visit http://www.tagonline.org/chapters-and-societies/fintech/.
About The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
TAG is the leading technology industry association in the state, serving more than 35,000 members through regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Middle Georgia, and Savannah. TAG’s mission is to educate, promote, influence and unite Georgia’s technology community to foster an innovative and connected marketplace that stimulates and enhances a tech-based economy. Additionally, the TAG Education Collaborative (TAG’s charitable arm) focuses on helping science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education initiatives thrive.
For more information visit the TAG website at www.tagonline.org or TAG’s community website at http://www.hubga.com. To learn about the TAG-Ed Collaborative visit http://www.tagedonline.org/.