ATLANTA- (November 11, 2015) – TAG International Business is hosting the 2nd annual Signature Global Festival on Thursday, November 12th from 6:00-9:00pm at UPS, 55 Glenlake Parkway NE, Atlanta, GA 30328. The event presents a unique opportunity for companies, consulates and champions of international business in the Americas, Europe and Asia to network in Atlanta. The event will feature key speakers and include international music, global cuisine, cultural exchange and live music.
This year’s event features:
- Gandy Thomas: Consul General of Haiti, Dean of the Atlanta Consular Corp.
- Ricardo Hubler: Global Business Development, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Nick Basford: Vice-President International Marketing, UPS
- Dawn Townsend: Division Director, Georgia Department of Economic Development
- Tino Mantella: CEO and President of TAG
- Phil Bolton: President of Agio Press Inc., Publisher of Global Atlanta
- Senour Reed: director of Community Affairs at Jabian Consulting, TAG International Business Society Chair
The event is made possible by our sponsors TrueLanguage – Business Translation Services, and UPS.
TAG International Business’ strategic partners include Global Atlanta, Metro Atlanta Chamber, the Georgia Department of Economic Development, the City of Atlanta, Alliances Progress, and the World Chamber of Commerce.
About The TAG International Business Society
The International Business Society continues to facilitate economic development and awareness between the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) and the Georgia international business community. Click the link below for more details on the society.
About The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
TAG is the leading technology industry association in the state, serving more than 30,000 members through regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Middle Georgia, and Savannah. TAG’s mission is to educate, promote, and unite Georgia’s technology community to foster an innovative and connected marketplace that stimulates and enhances a tech-based economy.
The association provides networking and educational programs; celebrates Georgia’s technology leaders and companies; and advocates for legislative action that enhances the state’s economic climate for technology. TAG hosts over 200 events each year and serves as an umbrella organization for 34 professional societies. For more information visit the TAG website at http://www.tagonline.org/