ATLANTA (March 10, 2015) – The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) today announced the Top 40 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia. TAG’S Top 40 Awards recognize Georgia-based technology companies for their innovation, financial impact, and their efforts at spreading awareness of the state’s technology initiatives throughout the U.S. and globally.
The 2015 Top 40 Innovative Technology Companies are:
- Aetho– Savannah Georgia
- Agilysys– Alpharetta, Georgia
- AnswerRocket– Atlanta, Georgia
- Bastille -Atlanta, Georgia
- Bioscape Digital -Atlanta, Georgia
- Bitpay -Atlanta, Georgia
- Bluefin Payment Systems -Atlanta, Georgia
- Clean Hands Safe Hands- Atlanta, Georgia
- ENGAGEcx Atlanta, Georgia
- eVestment- Marietta, Georgia
- Experience -Atlanta, Georgia
- Fiserv – Norcross, Georgia
- GE Distributed Power -Atlanta, Georgia
- Greenway Health -Carrollton, Georgia
- HiLumz USA LLC -Cumming, Georgia
- HireIQ Solutions, Inc. -Alpharetta, Georgia
- Impact Cryotherapy, Inc. -Lawrenceville, Georgia
- Invoiceware International -Atlanta, Georgia
- Ionic Security -Atlanta, Georgia
- LBA Ware -Macon, Georgia
- LogFire, Inc. -Atlanta, Georgia
- Mobile Health Engagement Strategies -Roswell, Georgia
- NexDefense -Atlanta, Georgia
- Noble Systems Corporation -Atlanta, Georgia
- Novelis -Atlanta, Georgia
- Numerex -Atlanta, Georgia
- nuVizz, Inc. -Atlanta, Georgia
- OutSystems -Atlanta, Georgia
- Parkmobile, LLC -Atlanta, Georgia
- Pointivo -Atlanta, Georgia
- PrimeRevenue, Inc. -Atlanta, Georgia
- QSpex –Atlanta, Georgia
- ReST -Atlanta, Georgia
- RightPatient® -Atlanta, Georgia
- RouteMatch Software, Inc. -Atlanta, Georgia
- SalesLoft -Atlanta, Georgia
- Scientific Games -Alpharetta, Georgia
- Sharecare -Atlanta, Georgia
- Streamline Health, Inc. -Atlanta, Georgia
- Terminus -Atlanta, Georgia
- Wahoo Fitness -Atlanta, Georgia
“The 2015 Top 40 finalists are an elite group of innovators who represent the very best of Georgia’s Technology community,” said Tino Mantella, president & CEO of TAG. “The 2015 Top 40 finalists are shining examples of what makes our State such a hotbed for technology and we applaud them for standing out as leaders in Georgia’s technology community.”
This year’s Top 40 were selected from among over 120 applications submitted by companies from across Georgia. Companies selected for the “Top 40″ will be showcased in an exhibition at The 2015 Georgia Technology Summit.
“Our eleventh year of the Top 40 was an overwhelming success, based on the number of truly innovative companies that participated in the competition,” said Dennis Zakas, a partner and founder of Zakas & Leonard, LLP, Chair of Group Office Buys, LLC, and chairperson of the Top 40 Selection Committee. “The Top 40 winners demonstrate the depth and breadth of Georgia’s technology community.”
For more information about TAG and the Georgia Technology Summit and to register for the event, visit: http://www.tagonline.org/events/georgia-technology-summit .
Follow the conversation on Twitter through #TAGGTS.
About The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
TAG is the leading technology industry association in the state, serving more than 22,000 members through regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Middle Georgia and Savannah. TAG’s mission is to educate, promote, and unite Georgia’s technology community to foster an innovative and connected marketplace that stimulates and enhances a tech-based economy. The association provides networking and educational programs; celebrates Georgia’s technology leaders and companies; and advocates for legislative action that enhances the state’s economic climate for technology.
TAG hosts over 200 events each year and serves as an umbrella organization for 34 professional societies. Additionally, the TAG Education Collaborative (TAG’s charitable arm) focuses on helping science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education initiatives thrive.
For more information visit the TAG website at www.tagonline.org.
To learn about the TAG-Ed Collaborative visit http://www.tagedonline.org/.