ATLANTA, GA — March 8, 2018 — The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) today announced the Top 10 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia. These companies were singled out from the Top 40 Innovative Technology Companies for showing the highest degree of innovation, the broadest scope and financial impact of their innovations and the greatest effect of such innovation in promoting Georgia’s technology industry throughout the U.S. and globally.
The 2018 Top 10 Innovative Companies are:
- Airbus Aerial, Atlanta- Airbus Aerial is a new & nimble global spatial solution, looking to simplify the world of geospatial data & imagery for commercial markets.
- AnalyticsIQ, Atlanta – If you want to get to know your customers like you know your friends, you need to get to know AnalyticsIQ.
- Dune Medical Devices, Atlanta – We develop tissue characterization technologies that make it possible for physicians to eliminate cancerous tissue in the first procedure.
- Evident ID, Atlanta – Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data.
- Monetizr, Ponce City Market – Monetizr is the go-to platform for in-game economies – its engine integrates with games to reward gamers with MTZ tokens for time and skill.
- Quest Renewables, Midtown – Quest Renewables designs, engineers and manufactures commercial solar racking backed by best-in-class speed, quality and reliability.
- SaaSOptics, Peachtree Corners – SaaSOptics is a complete B2B subscription management platform enabling growing SaaS/Cloud businesses to streamline financial operations.
- ThingTech, Armour Yards – ThingTech combines devices, network connectivity, and software applications to deliver a scalable, end-to-end IoT platform.
- Trust Stamp , Buckhead – We develop proprietary artificial intelligence and facial biometrics to answer two pivotal questions: “Who are You?” & “Should I Trust You?”
- TSYS, Columbus – TSYS is a leading global payments solutions provider across the issuing, merchant and prepaid industries.
“The Top 10 awards are given to an elite group of companies whose products and solutions are not only changing their respective industries, they are also putting Georgia on the map as a state where technology innovation can thrive,” said Larry Williams, president & CEO of TAG. “We applaud each of these companies for standing out as leaders in Georgia’s technology community and look forward to showcasing them at our annual Georgia Technology Summit.”
For more information about TAG and the Georgia Technology Summit and to register for the event, visit http://www.tagsummit.com/ Follow the conversation on Twitter through #TAGSummit
About The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
TAG is the leading technology industry association in the state, serving more than 35,000 members through regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Middle Georgia, and Savannah. TAG’s mission is to educate, promote, and unite Georgia’s technology community to foster an innovative and connected marketplace that stimulates and enhances a tech-based economy.
The association provides networking and educational programs; celebrates Georgia’s technology leaders and companies; and advocates for legislative action that enhances the state’s economic climate for technology. TAG hosts over 200 events each year and serves as an umbrella organization for 27 professional societies. Additionally, the TAG Education Collaborative (TAG’s charitable arm) focuses on helping science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education initiatives thrive.
For more information visit the TAG website at www.tagonline.org or TAG’s community website at www.hubga.com
# # #