February 22, 2016 – ATLANTA – The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) today announced the Top 40 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia. TAG’S Top 40 Awards recognize Georgia-based technology companies for their innovation, financial impact, and their efforts at spreading awareness of the state’s technology initiatives throughout the U.S. and globally.
The 2016 Top 40 Innovative Technology Companies are:
- Advanced Control Systems, Norcross/Peachtree Corners
- Bridgevine Inc, Alpharetta
- Brrr!, Inc, Atlanta/Buckhead
- Commissions Inc, Marietta
- Courion Corporation, Roswell
- Cox Automotive, Atlanta (Dunwoody)
- Delta Data, Columbus
- EasyVote Solutions, Woodstock
- Elemica, Atlanta Perimeter
- FusionHealth, Suwanee
- Gimme Vending, Atlanta(ATV)
- Global Payments Inc., Atlanta
- HiLumz USA LLC, Alpharetta
- Hirewire, Atlanta (ATV)
- Ingenico Group, Alpharetta
- Insightpool, Atlanta
- Kevy, Atlanta – Buckhead
- Manhattan Associates, Atlanta, GA – East Cobb/Perimeter
- NexDefense, Atlanta
- Noble Systems, Atlanta (Near Top End of Perimeter)
- nuvizz, Inc, Atlanta (north west Atlanta)
- OpenSpan, Alpharetta
- Preparis, Inc, Atlanta
- Pointivo, Atlanta
- QASymphony, Atlanta – Buckhead
- rented., Midtown Atlanta
- Rimidi Diabetes, Atlanta, Westside
- Salesfusion, Atlanta (Buckhead)
- Scientific Games, Alpharetta
- Smart Gladiator, Atlanta – Tech Square Campus in ATDC
- Social123, Marietta
- SportSource Analytics, Atlanta (Johns Creek)
- Springbot, Inc., Midtown Atlanta
- StrataCloud, Atlanta
- SwatchPop!, Kennesaw
- Terminus, Atlanta (Buckhead)
- Urjanet, Atlanta
- UserIQ, Atlanta
- Wellcentive Inc., Alpharetta
- ZYWIE, INC, Atlanta (Johns Creek)
“The 2016 Top 40 finalists are an elite group of innovators who represent the very best of Georgia’s Technology community,” said Tino Mantella, president & CEO of TAG. “The 2016 Top 40 finalists are shining examples of what makes our State such a hotbed for technology and we applaud them for standing out as leaders in Georgia’s technology community.”
This year’s Top 40 were selected from among over 100 applications submitted by companies from across Georgia. Companies selected for the “Top 40” will be showcased in an exhibition at The 2016 Georgia Technology Summit.
“An extraordinary number of truly innovative technology companies participated in this year’s Top 40 competition, demonstrating the depth and breadth of Georgia’s technology community,” said Dennis Zakas, managing partner of Zakas & Leonard, LLP, CEO of Zinc., and chairperson of the Top 40 Selection Committee. “In fact, based on the quality of the contestants, we could have had a ‘Top 60’ without losing a beat.”
For more information about TAG and the Georgia Technology Summit and to register for the event, visit http://www.tagonline.org/events/georgia-technology-summit Follow the conversation on Twitter through #TAGGTS.
About The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
TAG is the leading technology industry association in the state, serving more than 30,000 members through regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Middle Georgia and Savannah.
TAG’s mission is to educate, promote, influence and unite Georgia’s technology community to foster an innovative and connected marketplace that stimulates and enhances Georgia’s tech-based economy.
The organization hosts over 200 events each year and serves as an umbrella organization for 34 professional societies. Additionally, the TAG Education Collaborative (TAG’s charitable arm) focuses on helping science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education initiatives thrive.
For more information visit the TAG website at www.tagonline.org
To learn about the TAG-Ed Collaborative visit http://www.tagedonline.org/.
# # #