Location: Buckhead Club, 3344 Peachtree Road N.E., Suite 2600 | Atlanta, GA | 30326
Date: Friday, February 5th, 2016
Time: 11:30am – 2:00pm ET
Cloud computing has changed the way people access, purchase, and utilize software applications. Whether in the office or on the go, your users want to have up-to-date access to your software application from any device. Adjusting your traditional application to handle your user needs creates business, hosting, and security and compliance challenges that can hinder your adoption of a multi-tenant deployment model. However, if your business cannot convert your application from a traditional application deployment model to a true SaaS offering, you may be leaving your customers behind.
Join us on February 5th to gain insight into how organizations, like yours, have handled the business bottlenecks, security and compliance challenges, and hosting hurdles behind optimizing software applications for the cloud and have successfully provided their customers with a true SaaS application.
During this event, you will learn:
- How to adjust your business to support multi-tenant software products
- Services needed to support a SaaS offering
- The value of using a managed hosting provider
- The ten steps for complete cloud compliance
- Business case on the successes and challenges when moving from a user-based application to a true compliant SaaS
Managing Principal & Founder