ATLANTA, GA & MONTREAL, QUEBEC— November 23, 2016 — Nomadis, a global leader in travel and workforce logistics software, and Travelport, (NYSE: TVPT), a leading Travel Commerce Platform, have entered into a strategic partnership on a new cloud-based software solution that integrates commercial flights, chartered/private aviation, ground transportation, camp or offshore rig accommodation and workforce management.
The Nomadis solution, designed to meet the unique needs of government and the oil and gas, mining, and healthcare industries, provides data that allows travel managers to scrutinize all travel arrangements and allows travelers to receive confirmed itineraries by email or SMS. It also consolidates commercial bookings with all other components in the traveler’s itinerary, including chartered/private flights, ground transportation, vehicle rental and accommodation, along with complementary documentation.
Nomadis’s software solution has seamless, intuitive integration with Travelport’s Travel Commerce Platform, a distribution platform, unique to Travelport, that provides unrivalled content and access to more than 400 of the world’s leading network airlines and low cost carriers, 650,000 unique hotel properties, and 36,000 car rental locations.
“Nomadis continually integrates new technologies in pursuit of excellence and innovation. Thanks to this strategic partnership with Travelport, our clients benefit from a fully integrated booking, and gain flexibility, save time, and reduce errors in travel management”, said Jean-Philippe Lavallée, CEO of Nomadis.
“Travelport is proud to have Nomadis join our growing Developer Network, bringing Travelport’s innovative technology, unrivalled travel content, and global reach to the mining, oil and gas, and healthcare industry,” said Steve Croft, Travelport’s Senior Director of Agency Commerce Solution, Americas.
Travelport is a Travel Commerce Platform providing distribution, technology, payment and other solutions for the global travel and tourism industry. With a presence in over 170 countries, over 3,500 employees and 2014 net revenue of over $2.1 billion, Travelport is comprised of:
- A Travel Commerce Platform through which it facilitates travel commerce by connecting the world’s leading travel providers with online and offline travel buyers in a proprietary business-to-business (B2B) travel marketplace. Travelport has a leadership position in airline merchandising, hotel content and rate distribution, mobile travel commerce and a pioneering B2B payment solution that addresses the needs of travel intermediaries to efficiently and securely settle travel transactions.
- Technology Services through which it provides critical IT services to airlines, such as shopping, ticketing, departure control and other solutions, enabling them to focus on their core business competencies and reduce costs.
Travelport is headquartered in Langley, U.K. The Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and trades under the symbol “TVPT”.
Travelport’s recently launched commercial, We’re There was played at the launch ceremony which demonstrates what Travelport brings to the travel industry and shows that every single second where travel is being searched, shared, bought or sold, Travelport is there.
Founded in 2001, Nomadis helps organizations reduce costs and risks related to the movement and accommodation of people in remote areas. We help clients worldwide improve their business through better management and cost effective processes.
- An unique and feature-rich workforce logistics software solutions online and offline which supports the long-term logistical needs for organization employees and contractors
- Technology services through mobile stations which are able to provide checkpoint-based tracking of personnel on site and in transit.
- A solid IT and business expertise and commitment in the airlines, camp management and workforce scheduling with clients in the mining, oil & gas, infrastructure projects, and healthcare services.
Nomadis is based in Montreal, Canada with various worldwide partnerships.